Installation includes certificate issued for your domain name and CA intermediate certificate (you can copy it from CA official service).
1. Log in to panel and click SSL link.
2. Find Web service page and click Edit icon in SSL section.
3. Paste SSL certificate into the box named Install Certificate based on previously generated Certificate request (remember about BEGIN and END certificate lines) and click Upload button.
4. In the same form, but in Certificate Chain File, paste CA intermediate certificate and click Install button.
5. Certificate is ready to use at your website.
cyber_Folks S.A. – Cookie settings