1. Log into Admin Console and click Server link.
2. In the Security section click Certificates link.
3. Choose Install option and then Add new Certificate.
4. Copy and paste your SSL certificate to Paste the new certificate window.
5. Under that window is located Paste the corresponding cryptographic key field - paste here your private key content file. Enter the password as well (if you typed it during CSR generation - if not, leave this box empty).
6. Paste also intermediate(s) certificate(s) of your CA. You can find it on your CA page.
7. Click Go! button to finish installation.
cyber_Folks S.A. – Cookie settings