1. To get started with installing SSL Certificate, run the “Server Manager”.
2. Then in the next step, in the Tools menu, select “Internet Information Services Manager”.
3. In the "Connection" panel, click on the name of the server for which you want to generate a CSR (Certificate Signing Request). Then select the "Server Certificates".
4. In the "Actions" panel select "Create Certificate request ..."
5. To install the SSL certificate, do the following:
o Select "locate the .crt file on the computer" and click "Open"
o Enter a name to identify the SSL certificate
o Storage of Certificates for the new certificate - select "Personal"
6. In the "Connections" panel select the name of the server on which you installed SSL certificate. Then expand Sites button (+) where you can select a page that has a secure certificate.
7. In the "Actions" panel click "Links" and then click Add.
8. To configure the settings do as follows:
o Select the https
o Select the setting that “all unassigned” (or IP address of the page)
o Enter a value of 443
o Select installed SSL Certificate
9. After configuring the settings, in the "Actions" panel select "Restart" to complete the installation of the certificate.
10. Go to the page for which you have installed the certificate and verify the installation.
cyber_Folks S.A. – Cookie settings