On June 15, 2022, Internet Explorer will stop working on Windows computers. This will affect the way of implementing the e-secure email and Sectigo code signing certificates. Sectigo does not intend to change the certificate execution method, which is based on CSR generated in browsers (IE 11 and FF 68). Therefore, after June 15, customers who purchased a certificate with this execution method will be asked to correct in the Edge browser, namely to enable Internet Explorer mode. This mode can be turned on now.
Enabling Internet Explorer mode on Edge browser
1. Open Microsoft Edge on Windows 10.
2. Click the Settings and More (ellipsis) button on the top-right corner.
3. Select the Settings option.
4. Click on Default browser.
5. Under the “Internet Explorer compatibility” section, turn on the “Allow sites to be reloaded in Internet Explorer mode” toggle switch to “Allow”.
6. Click the "Restart" button. After modifying the settings, you can select "Reload" tab in Internet Explorer mode when you right-click on a tab, or choose "Open link in new Internet Explorer" mode tab when you right click on a link.
cyber_Folks S.A. – Cookie settings