Generating CSR: Cobalt RaQ4 and XTR
I. First, enable SSL option on website:
Open Server Management and click next to website you want to enable the SSL the green icon (wrench for RaQ4 or pencil for XTR).
Site Management window will appear - click Site setting (left side; XTR calls it General).
Check the box Enable SSL and save changes.
II. Next step is a generation of self-signed certificate (you will not use it, it will be signed by trusted CA):
Open Server Management again and click the green icon next to the SSL enabled site.
After clicking SSL Settings on the left, the window Certificate Subject Information will appear - enter all information:
- COUNTRY (type the 2 letter country code),
- STATE (type the name of the state),
- LOCALITY (type the city),
- ORGANIZATION (type entire name of company),
- ORGANIZATIONAL UNIT (option: type the division which is responsible for online security),
- go down to menu and select option Generate self-signed certificate,
- save changes.
The window will display Certificate Request and Certificate.
Copy entire CSR including lines -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE REQUEST----- and -----END CERTIFICATE REQUEST----- to .txt file and save it. You will need it to issue trusted SSL certificate.
cyber_Folks S.A. – Cookie settings