During CSR generation:
1. On the command line enter: genkey <name_of_your_Web_server>
The files where the key and certificate are stored will display with full path.
Note: If you are requesting a new certificate using an existing private key, type: genreq <name_of_your_Web_server>
2. The console will be opened. Enter the key root length (now the norm is 2048-bit). Server will start generating the CSR file.
3. Press Y, to continue.
4. Enter all required data which will be used with the certificate:
"O" Organization = your company name
"OU" Organizational Unit = IT
"CN" Common Name = yourdomainname.com
"C" Country/Region = PL
"St" State/Province = Malopolskie
"L" Locality = Krakow
5. Check all typed data and confirm it. CSR will be saved to the file displayed when you ran genkey.
6. Copy it with BEGIN and END lines to Notepad document. You will need it to issue SSL certificate.
cyber_Folks S.A. – Cookie settings